Professional, reliable and trustworthy.
At Evolution 2 Motorsport we believe that regular vehicle maintenance ensures optimum safety and driving comfort - the keys to enjoying your vehicle.
A Major Vehicle Service (or an "Inspection Service", as described by BMW) is a series of maintenance procedures carried out at a set time interval or after the vehicle has traveled a certain distance. The service intervals are specified by the vehicle manufacturer in a service schedule and some modern cars display the due date for the next service electronically on the instrument panel.
- Ensure Safety
- Prevent malfunctioning
- Increase car performance
- Ensure fuel efficiency
- Prolong your cars life
- Low the cost of operation
- Create a maintenance record
- Increase resale value (a well-maintained car will not only sell for a higher money but also it will be easy to sell)
- Give yourself peace of mind
During a Major/ "Inspection" Service:
- Carry out Vehicle Inspection/ Safety Check
- Run a diagnostic check for any Error Codes that are stored in the ECU
- Replace the oil filter with an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Replacement tailor-made for the engine
- Change the engine oil
- Replace the air filter
- Replace the fuel/ diesel filter
- Replace the cabin pollen filter
- Replace the spark plugs (applicable on petrol engines)
- Check level and condition of the brake fluid
- Check brake pads, brake discs/ drums
- Check for any coolant leaks
- Check level and refill power steering fluid
- Inspect the timing belt or timing chain (if applicable)
- Inspect Engine's Belts and Pulleys
- Check condition of the tyres
- Check for proper operation of lights and windscreen wipers
- Engine Clean with a special paraffin based degreaser
- Environmentally-friendly disposal of used filters, and the old oil
- Resetting of the Service Indicators
- The work carried out is recorded in the Service Book upon completion of each Service (a 'complete' service history usually adds to the resale value of a vehicle)
Any issues that may cause the car to cease or prove unsafe for the road are also noted, and the Customer advised upon.
Our Workmanship is Guaranteed: To Alec and the staff, a vehicle is considered as a member of our family. We pride ourselves on trust, work ethic, friendliness and using only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts, Castrol Oils and Lubricants. Contact us for more information or to make an appointment.