Evolution 2 Motorsport - 40 Years of Motoring Passion!
Owners are keeping their vehicles for longer periods and so regular vehicle servicing and maintenance ensures optimum safety, driving comfort and peace of mind - the keys to enjoying your Vehicle (especially as owners are keeping their vehicles for longer periods).
Our core business values are: to be professional, trustworthy and offer good value on parts and labor.
We are an independent workshop that offers the following Services (specializing in BMW Vehicle Servicing and Repairs, but will assist with other Vehicle Manufacturers at our discretion):
- Vehicle Safety Checks/ Vehicle Inspections (Please Note: Any work is subject to inspection upon stripping)
- Oil Services
- Major/ "Inspection" Services (Please Note: A Cambelt Replacement is either distance or mileage based, and is applicable to the specific vehicle make and model)
- Brake Service and Repairs: using genuine OEM Brake Pads and Brake Pad Sensors, Brake Discs, and routine/ annual Brake Hydraulic System Fluid Flushes
- Cooling System Repairs: routine/ annual Coolant Flushes, Water Leaks, Radiator replacements
- Suspension Repairs: Upper and Lower Control Arm replacement, Stabilizer Links, Tie-Rod Ends and Shock Absorber replacement
- Fault-tracing and diagnosing, and clearing of Fault Codes with Computer Diagnostic Programs
- Turbo Charger-related repairs
- High Engine Oil usage ("smoking" related to worn Valve Stem Seals in the Cylinder Head
- Cam Chain replacements
- Alternator and Battery replacements
- Genuine BMW Engine Conversions
- Genuine BMW Engine Rebuilds
We specialize in BMW Vehicle Servicing and Repairs:
Evolution 2 Motorsport has gained a reputation for being specialists in BMW Servicing and Repairs and putting the oomph back in BMW ///M Models, which are out of their Motorplan Warranty programs. Some of the models to pass through our Workshop doors include:
- BMW 1 Series (E81, E82, E87, E88 and F20)
- BMW 3 Series (E30, E36, E46, E90 and F30)
- BMW 5 Series (E28, E34, E39, E60 and F10)
- BMW 7 Series (E24, E32, E38, E65 and F01)
- BMW X3 (E83 and F25)
- BMW X5 (E53, E70 and F15) and X6 (E71 and F16)
- BMW ///M Models: E36 M3, E46 M3/ CSL, E90 M3, E28 M5, E39 M5, E37 M Coupe' and E85 Z4 M Coupe'
Our Workmanship is Guaranteed: To Alec and the Staff, a Vehicle is considered as an extension of ones self and therefore a member of our family. We pride ourselves on trust, work ethic, friendliness and using only genuine BMW/ Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) Parts, Castrol Oils and Lubricants. Contact us on one of the following methods for more information, or to make an appointment:
Workshop Hours: 08h00 - 17h00, Monday to Friday
Telephone Number: 011 466 1266
Fax Number: 011 466 1267